is no limit of numbers of candidates from each country.
up to 32 years of age are allowed to enter the competition - year
of birth: born 1986 or later.
- All entrants
are required to provide proof of age and nationality (Passport) when
they register at the Coupe Mondiale.
full eligibility, please see General
Information and Conditions.
- All programs are subject
to approval by the CIA Music Committee.
- For two (2) to five (5) musicians in any formation, minimum one acoustic accordion (e.g., can be multiple accordions, or accordions with other instruments).
- World Music Ensemble is for all acoustic and electronic instruments but the candidates must provide their own equipment. A piano tuned at A 442 will be provided by the organisers
- Own Choice Program of concert music consisting of at least two (2) pieces with contrasting style.
- Marking will take into consideration program choice, level of playing and ensemble work.
- Maximum playing time: 20 minutes
- All music must be performed live, no pre recorded or backing tracks will be allowed.
- Each contestant has a maximum set up time of 5 minutes.
- Cash Prizes to be announced.
candidates will receive a Diploma of Participation.
member associations are requested to offer concerts or a tour for
the 1st Prize Winners.
winners must be present in person at the Awards Ceremony in appropriate
attire suitable for press coverage and publicity appearances. In case
of absence, the prize may be accepted by a delegate of their country
or the Diplomas will be mailed by the Secretariat.